Thursday, April 28, 2011

Way Back Wednesday - Thursdays Catch Up Moment

I completely forgot to post my "Way Back Wednesday" post last night, even though I thought about it at least three times yesterday.  Ooops!

Looking back is a great way for me to keep grounded and remember how we got to where we are today.  I love my family more than I could ever explain and I look forward to spending everyday loving my kids!

Anyway, so here we go... back to December of 2006.



Things were so simple then... "J" was just learning how to drum.  He's now become quite proficient and much louder!  LOL... And "L" wasn't as opinionated as she is now, almost five years later.

These two just melt my heart!  I seriously can't get enough of them.  :)

Hope you enjoy my little walk down memory lane as much as I do!

Until next time... 

1 comment: