Saturday, April 2, 2011

Saturday's Shoe Picks

I think I'll dedicate a Saturday post to shoes.  Yes, shoes.  Why?  Because I LOVE them!  I might have a slight unmeasurable addiction to shoes.  I own many pair and I constantly look for more!

I recently found a site online that offers amazing deals on shoes/clothing/accessories and such.  This site continuously has fabulous daily deals that change every day, so my obsession just grows and grows.  I check this site EVERY SINGLE DAY.   I'm guessing by now you might be wondering what site I keep giving love to, eh?  It's 6pm.com!  So, if you love shoes, GO check it out!

Now, on to the real reason for my post today.  I want to display a few of my favorite shoe picks this week!  So, get ready to "ooohhhhh & aahhhhhhh"!   :)


Calvin Klein Kaylor
 

Type Z Disco


Luichiny Lemon Drop

 
rsvp Kaelyn




So, there you have it.  My picks for fabulous shoes this week!  And the best part... they are all listed under $50 on 6pm.com right now!  See why I can't get enough of that site!!!  

I hope to make this a regular post topic, so check back next week for Saturday's Shoe Picks! 

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment