Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Good Day!

Today was a good day!  I spent most of the later part of the afternoon at my Nana's with my daughter, my niece, and her mom. Visiting with family always makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  Especially seeing my niece.  She's just so precious right now.  Nine months old and cute as ever. 

"L" & "N" = cousins...  ♥

"You aren't foolin' me."

  
Walkin' with a lil' help from Momma.
The best part about today... It was a casual day.  Not a holiday where you HAVE to get together or a special occasion where you can't get away from it.  No, today was a regular day with family.  We banged on things, we crawled around, we ate, we ate some more, and we enjoyed ourselves!  ♥ 

I hope to have many more days like today.  Many more moments like this!  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment