Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Way Back Wednesday - Looking Back A Few Years

Every once in a while (ok, frequently) I like to look back through old photos to see how my family has changed.  There's something about the nostalgic feelings that I really enjoy, so I'm dedicating Wednesdays to looking back.  :)

So, here we go... back to 2005:
"L" spreading love!

"J" - my shining light
Melt my heart!!!  Six years has passed since these were taken and so many things have changed, yet I still see those same beautiful faces looking at me every day!

I simply love seeing these older photos.  I'm thankful that I've been able to capture so many moments over the last few years.  I love the journey of memories that float through my mind when I see these pictures.  ♥ ♥ ♥

Until next time... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment