Wednesday, April 27, 2011

More Random Things About Me

It's been a little while since I've posted any fun facts about me, so I figured I would take a few minutes this morning to do just that.

So, let's begin!

1.  I love hot sauce - and I put it on almost everything.
2.  Potatoes are my undoing - No matter how they are cooked, I can't resist them!
3.  I love the smell of watermelon, but I don't like the fruit.
4.  I have brown eyes.
5.  Contrary to popular belief, I don't have any tattoos.
6.  I like to stuff blueberries into raspberries to make razzbluberries....mmhm, so good.
7.  I could live on cheddar cheese.
8.  My favorite color is fuschia, followed closely by various shades of green.
9.  I love garlic.
10.  Bob Marley soothes my soul.
11.  I play guitar... sometimes.
12.  I can't resist a good karaoke session.
13.  I love to wear leg warmers!
14.  I make tutus.
15.  My kids rock!  Seriously!
16.  I often think about adopting.
17.  Litterbugs piss me off.
18.  I love the smell of:  fresh cut grass, cucumbers, & the ocean.
19.  I moved around a lot as a kid, so I can't ever say, "I grew up in...{insert city here}..."
20.  I hate shaving!

Alright, I think 20 is enough; probably more than you really wanted to know.  LOL.



Anyway, hope you enjoyed learning more about me.  If you have anything to say about my fun facts, don't be afraid to comment.  (Keep it clean though)

Until next time... 

2 comments:

  1. Okay for freaking real how do we have so much in commmon, I kid you not the smell of fresh cut grass is my favorite! I even used to buy "Grass" perfume from the GAP. Hot sauce is my favorite thing in all of the world to eat! I too am obsessed with watermelon as a smell not as a food, I like to eat watermelon bubble gum though because it smells so fantastic!... I could go on and on and on:)We must go to a hot sauce tasting followed by karaoke, maybe with Indian food to end the night;)Oh and shaving is my nemisis. And you can not avoid me having garlic breath lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I also love watermelon gum, but it has to be bubbalicious!
    Oh and I had no idea that Gap had a grass scent! That's too cool! I think I would spritz it all over the place! lol...
    A hot sauce tasting tour would be fabulous! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete