Saturday, April 23, 2011

Saturday's Shoe Picks - Purple Hues

It's another snowy day here in New England, (UGH, I know, right?  When will winter stop???)  so I have to rethink my shoe search for today.  I was going to post about sandals, but the white covering on my lawn makes me sad, so I don't even want to think sandals right now.

Instead, I'm looking for the perfect shoes in the perfect color -- PURPLE.  :)  Incase you don't know this, I adore the color purple.  It used to be my absolute favorite, but then I had my daughter and pink took it's place, but purple is slowly climbing its way back up the ladder to the top spot.

SO, let's see what my favorite site is offering up today.  If you don't know what site I'm referring to, it's 6pm.com!  It's the absolute BEST site for inexpensive shoes!

rsvp Claudette
Type Z Senta

Not Rated The Situatio
Promiscuous Dylan02
Type Z Tiffney
Nine West Epitomise

    Ah...purple... how I love thee!  These shoe finds are fabulous and all listed under $50 on 6pm.com right now!  So, what are you waiting for?  Head over there and look for your favorite colors and styles.  You're sure to find something you like love!

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment