Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday's Shoe Picks - Steppin' Out In Flats

It's no secret; I love shoes.  I love shoes of all styles!  Stilettos, Pumps, Wedges, Peep Toes, Flats... The list goes on and on!  Not to mention, flats always make me think Spring! 

Since this post will feature flats, I should also mention that I simply adore flats!  The comfort and cutesy style of flats makes them a number one pick for me! 

So, let's take a look at Saturday's shoe picks that I've gathered together for you (ok, for me...) today:

Matisse Holly
Gabriella Rocha Neve
Blowfish Saveur

Miss Me Muse
Fitzwell Sidone
Romantic Soles Glacier

 
Well, what do you think?  Don't you just love them?  I certainly do!

The best part is that they are all listed under $25 at 6pm.com right now, so my budget loves these shoe picks too! :)  

Until next time... Happy steppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment