Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Way Back Wednesday - Three Years Ago, This Week

I know I said this already, but I can't help say it again.  I enjoy looking through old photographs!  Seeing those old memories captured takes me right back to that exact moment when the picture was taken.

It's a lot like time traveling but never leaving my couch.  :)

While browsing through my stored photos, I found myself looking at my captured moments from three years ago, this week.  The photos that follow were taken on 4/17/08...  I remember this day like it was only... well, you get the point.  :)    

We walked along the river...
Until we came to a spot just above one of the lower dams...
We decided to skip rocks
"J" teaches "L" how to properly hold a rock for skipping
Further up the road, rock climbing was in order
Um, what sign?  ;)
After climbing where we shouldn't...You won't tell right? We then moved on... we checked out all the bountiful joys that nature provides and stopped to take a family photo. Well, what I mean is, a photo of the kids with their grandmother, my mother. 
"Nina", "J", & "L"

All in all, this was a wonderful Spring day enjoyed together three years ago as a family.  We had a good time then and I really enjoyed reliving these moments through this post.  :)  ♥

Until next time... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment