Saturday, April 9, 2011

Saturday's Shoe Picks - Spring Edition

Living here in the northeast, we still have to worry about winter weather for a wee bit longer, but today seems to be the exception to that.  It's 52 degrees right now and should get up to the low 60s by mid afternoon.  For early April, this is fantastic.  So, I want to get this post out of the way now, so I can go out and enjoy it!

Usually when I think of Spring, I think of Easter dresses, capri pants, strappy sandals or flats, and such, so I think I'll see what 6pm.com has listed today to suit these needs.

Romantic Soles Jessica
Gabriella Rocha Longs
 
Fitzwell Bali Fuschia
AK Anne Klein Alzira

There you have it.  Four options to show off those feet for Spring!  The best part?  All four pair shown above are listed under $25 on 6pm.com right now!  So, go over there, place an order, and in just a few days you will have fabulous Spring shoes!

Until next time... Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment