Saturday, August 6, 2011

When I Get Bored...

When I find myself overcome with boredom, I tend to do things that just seem silly or meaningless.  Sometimes I get creative, sometimes I read, sometimes I try to play guitar, or sometimes I just do whacked out things... like this:



Yes, I know it's not Halloween... who cares, right?  I was bored and this is what I thought would be fun to do.  My son seems to think I belong in the Addams Family.  I don't disagree, but I don't agree either.  LOL...  Truth is, I might try to do something similar to this for Halloween, so I wanted to try it out now to see if it's even something I can manage...  And well, looks like I can... sort of.  

Maybe next time I get bored, I'll try a different rendition of this.  We'll see.

Anyway, what sort of things do you tend to do when you get bored?

2 comments:

  1. LOL how did I miss this! I did not expect that when I scrolled down! Love the spider web mouth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really want to do a day of the dead costume for halloween, but I'm still trying to figure out the perfect face makeup for it! :)

    ReplyDelete