Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Random Ramblings and Such...

I haven't posted in a few days...maybe even a week or so.  So, I just wanted to take a moment to mention a few things... more appropriately, random ramblings and such...

On a daily basis, I read blogs; many blogs!  Most of the blogs that I read are from a group of parents that have been chosen as Featured Bloggers for WhattoExpect.com.  These bloggers are very prolific!  They blog about their journey to parenthood, their pregnancy experiences, their children, their families, etc... and I read them.. each and every one of them.  It's my job and I enjoy it.  The content is quite helpful for other parents or parents-to-be also.  If you are ever looking for parenting blogs, head over to check out this fantastic group of bloggers!

Yesterday, I felt an earthquake.  It originated in Virginia...but was definitely felt here in the Berkshires!  My desk & chair shook.  It reminded me of the earthquake we felt in 2002 (my first experience)...so, I knew right away what was happening!  It was frightening and exciting all at the same time!

Today, I saw a few pictures on my friend's blog of a beach in Florida and now I have this overwhelming feeling of wanting to get out of here and head south!  I lived in Florida when I was younger. I haven't been back there in many years; almost 19 years to be exact.  I've always thought about wanting to go back at some point in my life, but right now, at this very moment, I have this real sense of urgency to get to the south shore!  I'm going to have to figure out some way to make this happen within the next 6 months of my life!

Tomorrow, I might bring the kiddos to the carnival that just popped up in town.  We'll see how things go, but I know as soon as I pick them up, they'll beg to go.  

Anyway, so there you have it... my random ramblings for this Wednesday night.  I'd like to promise that I 'll be back on track with this again soon, but that's never going to happen... my life is random...my thoughts are random... and well, I'm random.  So, truth be told, this blog will probably never be as consistent as it was planned in my head to be.  I hope you don't mind!  ;)

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment