Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tunes for Tuesday - My Son's Band

Usually I've found some new artist that I haven't heard from before for this weekly (sporadic at best) post, but today, I want to share with you my son's band.

Let me start by saying, the members are only 14-15 years old and they've only been practicing together for about half a year or so, maybe a little longer, but not by much.

Practice happens here at our house every Monday night.  You may recall a previous post titled Monday Night Madness, well, that was also about this same band.  But at that time, they were calling themselves something entirely different.  Having gone through several band name changes since then, they are now called ShitZoo Ballistics!

Now, as a parent, I don't *love* the name... but as a hip Mom who wants to allow her teen child to express himself (within reason), I don't see that it's too harmful.  However, I do hope that some day the band members will go for something a little more appealing.  ;)

So, for this Tunes for Tuesday post, I present to you ShitZoo Ballistics:



Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention, it's a punk rock blend! Sometimes loud enough to split your eardrums!

So, if you like them, head on over to their Facebook Fan Page to show them some support:
https://www.facebook.com/ShitZoo.Ballistics

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Awesomeness at it's best! :) Love their Weezer covers ;)

    ReplyDelete