Saturday, July 30, 2011

Saturday's Shoe Picks - Boots Edition

It's been a while since I've posted a Saturday's Shoe Picks post and since I was sitting here at the computer, being fairly unproductive, I thought, "well, shit, I can post about shoes!"  So, here it goes...

This week's edition will be boots... Since the summer is starting to wind down (don't stone me, it isn't my fault!  lol) and Autumn is right around the corner, this is the perfect time to start looking for boots.

I love a good pair of boots; high or short.  I have a few pair of booties myself and I adore them!  During a recent search on my favorite shoe site, 6pm.com, I spotted a few pair that I think are just to die for... So let's take a look, shall we!

Gabriella Rocha Shere Black - only $17.33 today 

Not Rated Ruby Grey - only $21.83 today

Promiscuous Amor03 Dark Grey - only $31.35 today

Michael Antonio Masado Black - only $31.68 today

I could go on and on listing boots that I adore, but generally I post only four to keep the post from being overwhelming...but you get the point.  6pm.com has tons of fabulous deals every day, so head over there and check them out!  You seriously won't be disappointed!

Don't forget to check back next week for my newest picks!  Have a fabulous weekend!  

Until next time... keep your boots stompin'!




No comments:

Post a Comment