Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tunes for Tuesday - Do It Duet Style!

I love a good duet!  I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this before.  To me, there's nothing better than two people bouncing off of eachother in harmony, while weaving melodies through the air!

Over time there have been many fabulous duet songs, and some not so fabulous, but we won't talk about those in this post.  ;)

In this post, I want to talk about a few of the duets that I simply love!  So, let's get to it, shall we?

These first few will be duets that I'm sure you'll recognize right away.  These songs have been around for a while and will continue to stand strong!  The others listed may just find their way to your favorites list, just as they did mine.

(You might have to hold the Control button when you click the links so they will open in a new window.  Sorry about that!)

Jackson - Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash
If I Were A Carpenter - Johnny Cash & June Carter Cash
Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys - Waylon Jennings & Willie Nelson
Stop Dragging My Heart Around - Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty
Picture - Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow
Whiskey Lullaby - Allison Krauss & Brad Paisley
Please read the Letter - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss
Poison & Wine - The Civil Wars
Cheater Cheater - Joey & Rory
Cruisin - Huey Lewis & Gwyneth Paltrow

So, there you have it.  My Top 10 Duet List!

Do you have a favorite duet that you would like to share with me?  If so, please leave me a comment so that I may enjoy it too! ;)

Until next time... Do it duet!



No comments:

Post a Comment