Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Work Load Stress!

I'm sure you've all experienced this at one time or another, so I know I'm no exception... but seriously, today I'm overwhelmed with work load stress! 

This always happens after a long weekend, so I should have been prepared for it, but not so much. 

Not only did we just come out of the Fourth of July weekend, but we also just experienced a death in the family.  You see, "D's" Grandmother just passed away on Friday evening, therefore our weekend was mostly full of grieving and sorrow.  It's hard to enjoy a holiday when you can't stop thinking of the ones you love and have lost.  "L" is having a tough time with this and it's been quite sad to see her go through the emotions while trying to process her loss.  :( 

On top of all of this, I have to create a presentation for one of the big wigs, detailing the project that I manage here at work, and truthfully, today, I'm just not in the mood.  The end.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are dealing with so much stress!:( I know you'll do great with your presentation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I better do good with it or we'll all be going down! LOL... jk. I don't think it's that bad, but, well you know how well change can be perceived!

    ReplyDelete