Friday, July 29, 2011

A Few Facts For This Friday Afternoon...

When I say a few facts, I mean, a few facts about me... so, let's get started.

1.  I'm a Taurus... enough said.
2.  I've been living on my own (outside of my parent's homes) since I was just barely 16 years of age.
3.  I'm not a fan of self-loathing... it's not charming in any way.
4.  I've lost a few really dear friends in my life because I'm stubborn.  (I still think of you all, ALL the time!)
5.  My eyes are brown. 
6.  I wanted to name my first born, Kaleida, if he would have been a girl...but got too many snide remarks and decided on Paige instead... only to have him be a boy anyway...
7.  I live in the north, but don't like the cold weather much.
8.  I once wanted to be a music teacher.
9.  I'm allergic to cats.
10.  My middle & last names were changed when I was 4.  (Thanks Mom... I think? or not...)


Ok, so 10 facts seem sufficient at this time!  LOL... The truth is, I'm trying to head out of the office, so I need to finish up a few things before doing so.

Anyway, I would love to hear a few facts about you, my readers!  So, please leave me a comment letting me know one (or more) random facts about you!  

Until  next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment