Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Way Back Wednesday - Just a Little Over a Year Ago

Good morning folks!  Since I'm at the computer now, I figured I'd throw today's post up...instead of waiting until later and eventually putting it off.  I know myself too well to not get it done now.  ;)

So, anyway, about a year ago my other half "D" and our daughter "L" went for a family walk by the local lake.  We looked at the scenery, the foliage, the flowers, the wildlife, etc... It was a very peaceful walk and provided the backdrop for many lovely photos.

We don't get to enjoy many family walks because of our hectic schedules, but when we do, I cherish every step.  Each moment with each other warms my heart!

So, what do you say?  Let's look at a few photos!  :)

Here's a small panoramic of the lake with "L" and I in the right hand corner.  It was definitely a beautiful day!

 
As you can see we are really enjoying ourselves.  It's the little moments like this that make memories for a lifetime!  I hope we are able to enjoy another family walk soon!  I could use the relaxation! :)

Until next time... keep your memories close.  

No comments:

Post a Comment