Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tunes for Tuesday - Three of My Favorites!

I don't usually have a theme for each daily blog post, but "Tunes for Tuesday" just popped into my head, and well, like most things, I figured I would just run with it.  I'm not sure if this will become a regular thing, since I've recently slacked tremendously with this blog...so we'll have to see how it goes. 

I really wanted to start off this post with a video of my son's band and their recent performance at a local school, but I can't figure out how to get the video off of facebook and onto this platform.  I'll have to come back to it if I can figure it out later...lol.

Anyway, so, Tunes for Tuesday... or simply Tunesday... LOL...oh, I like that!  ;)




Ok, these are three of my favorite songs... not in any particular order... and trust me when I say my faves change all the time!  The truth is, I could list 20 + songs as my faves, but that would seriously be overwhelming...so we'll start small and build on it! 

Do you have any songs that you just love and want to share with me? 

Until next time... keep jammin' ... ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment