Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catching Up, Again!

Ok, it's time for me to admit that I will not be able to consistently keep this blog going.  I slack, I forget, and I just plain don't get to the computer every night to post an update.  I think about wanting to post during the day sometimes, but usually am too busy during work to actually get something posted.

So, what I'm saying is... I missed out on the Saturday's Shoe Picks last week and Tunes for Tuesday & Way Back Wednesday post this week... are you really surprised?   Yeah, me neither!

Anyway... we are just about to come into a long weekend!  Hooray for long weekends.  And a holiday weekend too --  Memorial Day Weekend, so essentially that means most of the attractions around here will be opening up.  This is truly a good thing!  Living in the northeast really means living seasonally... unless you like winter things... and I don't!

Ok...gotta go.  "L" wants a smoothie...  lol...

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment