Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Wavering Will Power...

I must resist the urge to eat everything in sight.  I'm not really hungry, just up past my bedtime, so my brain thinks it's time to eat again... or something like that.



I must resist.   Seriously...  I should just go to bed, because if I don't... well, who knows what could happen!

For the record, I'm not talking about starving myself here!  I'm just talking myself away from the binge-fest (and no, not that extreme either!) that could potentially happen if I wander out into the kitchen.  One bite will turn into two, and two into three, and before I know it, a whole sleeve of crackers will be gone.  It's this type of activity that I suspect will hinder any measure of weight loss that I may or may not kid myself about achieving!

So, for now... I must resist.

No comments:

Post a Comment