Sunday, May 15, 2011

Saturday's Shoe Picks - Steppin' Out With a Rocker Edge

I've been away from my blog for far too long, so I wanted to make sure to post today and well, since I'm at the computer right now, listening to Cat Power, I better get this posted. :)

If you been following along you'll know right away that I'm going to look at 6pm.com to find the shoes for this blog post.  And you'll also know that I simply LOVE their site!  I recently purchased three pair of shoes from them and as expected, the experience was fabulous; my shoes arrived within 5 days.

The reason I mention that is because of the three pair, only one was actually for me.  The other for my daughter and one pair for my niece.  Anyway, back to my pair... yes, that's what we are really talking about here!  My pair of stilettos are rockin'!  Wanna see?  ;)

SEE!  What did I tell you!  Rockin'!  And the absolute best part... I got them during a special on Type Z shoes...so normally at $99.00 -- I got these shoes for only $19.99!  Yes, less than twenty bucks!  And they fit like a glove, you know, a foot glove...LOL.  ;)

So, let's look at other shoes that I also rate as rockin'... As always, I'm going to only look for shoes under $50 because, let's face it, breaking the bank isn't necessary just to look your best!  :)

Carlos by Carlos Santana Curiosity
ALDO Munday 
Madden Girl Kullen
Naughty Monkey Portia


Maybe I just think that black and grey are rocking or maybe I just love these.  Either way, I love finding a good deal... so, as you can see, these shoes all fit the criteria -- rockin' on a budget!  So, go ahead, what are you waiting for?  Head over to 6pm.com and find the perfect shoes for your day!  But, please, don't buy out all the size 7 heels!  ;)  

Until next time... keep it rockin'!  ♡ ♡ ♡  


No comments:

Post a Comment