Monday, June 27, 2011

My 2 New Favorite Songs of the Moment!

I have a tendency to find a song (or two) online and instantly fall in love.  And when I say, "fall in love", what I really mean is play the new song over and over and over until I can almost no longer stand the song!  This act may actually go on for days...sometimes up to a week or more.  It's crazy I know... shhhh.  You don't have to say it!

SO, instead of talking about my obsessive qualities...let's just skip right to the songs that currently hold my interest!

The first being "Apologies" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.  This song just moves my soul... so give it a listen, would ya...

"Apologies" by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals

The next song is "Someone Like You" by Adele.  I've only just recently (within the last 3 days) discovered this song, so yes, it's on repeat right now!  So, go ahead, click it to listen...  ;)

"Someone Like You" by Adele


Well?  Did you listen?  What do you think?  Tell me a few of your favorite songs...I'd love to listen.  Who knows, maybe I'll even find another song or two to obsess over!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment