Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Few New Addictions Keep Me Away From My Blog...

It's been many moons since I created this blog and for a while I was pretty faithful to it, but recently over the past 6 months, I have not touched it at all, well, until today.  I confess -- I miss it!

On some level, I've been pretty busy with work and my family life, so this wasn't a priority, but I've realized I have so much to share.  So, bear with me while I try to get back into the swing of things.

I've also found a few new addictions... and not the drug related kind either; mostly internet obsessions and such.  So, what's got my attention?  Well, here are a few places I spend a lot of time when I'm online:
Pinterest, Polyvore, Birchbox, 6pm.com, DailyGlow.com, Facebook, and Twitter...to name a few.

So if you are wondering  (which I'm sure you aren't) where I might be... chances are I'm perusing one of those previously mentioned places.

If you have suggestions for other sites that I might find addicting, please share them!!! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment