Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Tunes for Tuesday - Pour Another One Down

"You won't find me cryin' in my bed at night and you won't find me wishin' you were holdin' me tight.  No you won't find me playin' sad songs on this guitar and you won't find me wondering how I got home from the bar"

Just when I thought I couldn't break my obsession with Drew Landry's music, I've gone off and stubbed my toe into Willy Tea Taylor and his stunning wife, Bethany.  These two swirl notes together like the breeze of a blissful summertime afternoon. Like bees and honey, the sweet sting of honesty touches a height of freedom I've seldom heard.

So, with that being said, I'd like to share this gem with you.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

(It's really quite, so you'll have to turn up...oh and if you want to cut right to the song, skip to 0:49)

Until next time... <3



No comments:

Post a Comment